Friday, August 26, 2011

24th Birthday!

Yesterday was my 24th Birthday! It was one of the best birthdays I've had! It was my first birthday with my precious baby boys! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift! I want to say thank you to all my family and friends who wished me a happy birthday and made my birthday so special!

My birthday started with a good night sleep from my sweet boys! They let mommy sleep till 4:30am! They are getting so good at night time! After a good night sleep me and the family ate at Hammontree's Grilled Cheese for lunch!


Hammontree's is gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and soups! I must say it was amazing! After lunch my mom and sisters took me to see the movie The Help! A really good movie! I laughed and cried! While we were at the movies the boys got to stay with their mimi and papa great! Im sure they had so much fun!

When Tony got home from work he brought me the most beautiful flowers and several pictures of the boys in a picture frame! Such a great gift good job Tony!! I love you!!
After hanging out with our sweet baby boys Tony and I headed off to dinner at Showgun, while Grandma and Grandpa watched the boys. Apparently Showgun's is one of the only Japanese restaurants around here. It doesn't have the original white sauce, but I still thought it was good! I had really good sushi of course!!
I do have to say Tony and I really miss Kanpai! But Showgun's was really good as well! After eating to much sushi Tony treated me to coldstone ice cream!! Most of the dinner we talked about how much we love our kids and how much we missed them! They really are the coolest kids ever! After ice cream we went back home to snuggle and hang out with Ethan and Eli! Here are a few picks of the family taken on my birthday! :)

All and all it was such a wonderful birthday! I got to spend the day with the people I love the most! Life is so good! Thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment