Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 3 Months!!

Today is Ethan and Eli's 3 month birthday! We had such a great day today. It started out with the boys sleeping for 7 hours straight last night!!! I couldn't believe it! It was the first time they had ever done that. Being the first time mom that I am, I had to get up ever hour to check on them because this was not normal behavior! Next Auntie Am and Aunt Brittney come over and hung out with all of us! The boys love spending time with the aunts! Today was also their uncle Mikes birthday so they got to celebrate with him at the Grandparents house! So we had a fun filled day today!

Coming up to the three month mark had Tony and I reminiscing back to the NICU days. They have come so far since those days. I remember when we would leave the hospital feeling so defeated because we couldn't get them to take their bottles. Also how we would celebrate when the boys would take 1/2 an ounce! Today they are up to 4 ounces and taking their bottles like a champ! They have grown so much I cant even believe it! Every day they are progressing more and more! I love spending time with them and look forward to what's all to come!

We dressed the boys up in their braves outfit to celebrate their 3 months! And yes I did match them...lol!
Eli during tummy time! He will be crawling before we know it! (Sry picture is blurry I was in a hurry to capture this pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment